Totally Converged Solutions Limited (collectively referred to as TCS, “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice) are committed to protecting your personal data. In this policy we have provided detailed information on when and why we collect your personal information, how we use it, how we keep it secure and the limited conditions under which we may disclose it to others. By visiting this website and / or obtaining goods and services from us, you are giving us your acceptance and consent to the use of your data as described below.
Who we are
TCS is the controller and is responsible for any of your personal data that we collect and store. We have appointed a data protection officer (DPO) who is responsible for overseeing any questions in relation to this privacy Notice.
DPO – Simon Dixon
E-Mail Address – email@example.com
Postal Address – 9 Shenley Pavilions, Shenley Wood, Milton Keynes, MK5 6LB
Types of Data we collect
We will collect information about you, which will depend on the products and services you either purchase or request information about:
- Your name, address, phone number, email address and job title.
- Credit and debit card information and / or bank account details.
- Notes in our database and ticketing system regarding conversations and requests.
- Emails / letters received from and sent to you.
- Details of your TCS account regarding your use of our services or those of our business partners.
- Details of your preferences and interest for any products or services, which could be obtained from you directly, or through the use of our products and services.
When we will collect and process data
We collect and process data about you when you:
- Speak to us on the phone, by email, or fill in forms on our website, or engage with us in other ways such as through social media. We will collect any phone numbers which call us
- Buy or use products and services from us
- Register to receive email notifications and / or other communications from us
- Enter any competitions or surveys managed by TCS
- Make contact with us for product / service information
- Contact us with questions and / or complaints
- Visit our website. We will automatically collect technical information, including your IP address and information about your visit
It is possible that we will collect information about you from other sources. We partner with mobile phone networks, telecoms dealers and suppliers, payment services providers, analytics providers and credit reference agencies.
Third Party Links
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract, we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us via the DPO contact details supplied in this privacy notice.
How do we share your information
In order to fulfil your contract with us, we will sometimes need to share your data with our business partners and / or suppliers. This will happen when they are involved in the performance of delivering the contract we have with you. This will also happen when we work with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in optimising and improving our website.
We may also share your data with debt collection or recovery agencies should you fail to provide payment. We will only provide the necessary data for the collection of payment.
We will also provide your data to any law enforcement agencies, regulatory organisations, courts, or other public authorities if authorised to do so by law.
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer by way of evaluation and continuity of service.
Where do we store your personal data?
Your data will be stored on our secure servers, within systems and applications which are also password protected, for example our Customer Relationship Management system.
How long do we keep your information?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any contractual obligation, legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Your account information will be held for six years from the end of your relationship with us, this is in case you decide to use our services again, also to continue to provide you with marketing communications if you haven’t opted out.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Access to your personal Data
You can contact us at any time to get a copy of the information we hold about you by using the DPO contact details in this privacy notice. This request will be met free of charge within 30 days of receiving the request. We reserve the right to charge a fee for duplicate requests in order to cover our costs.
You have the right to ask us to not process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can ask us to stop processing your data in this way by contacting us using the DPO contact details give in this privacy notice.
You have the right to request erasure of your personal details. We will the delete this data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it (For example, contractual obligations).